Amakhosi is located in a blend of savannah, wetlands and mountains. The lodge is situated on the banks of Zululand's Mkuze River in Amakhosi Private Game Reserve. Artistic décor, African fusion cuisine and prompt attentive service make Amakhosi a bush lodge difficult to match elsewhere in Southern Africa. St. Lucia Wetlands and Sodwana Bay are a mere 2.5 hours away.
*Proudly in partnership with the Do More Foundation
1 night / 2 days Amakhosi Safari Lodge
from R3500.00 per adult sharing
Valid until 30 September 2023
- 1 night's stay in a luxury River Suite, sharing
- Brunch, High Tea & Dinner
- 2 Big 5 Safari drives daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Conservation fees - estimated at R250.00 per room, per night - payable directly
- All items of a personal nature i.e. drinks, gratuities, curios, etc.
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Subject to availability
*Valid for SA Residents only
*Amakhosi Lodge & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
P.O. Box 1273
Hyper By The Sea