If you had to write one sentence for a white water rafting trip, one for a luxury lodge and one for a home-hosted meal, they would all sound very different. But underneath all the adjectives and superlatives, every Wild Horizons product tells the same story: Wander wildly and tread lightly, remembering that your journey has the power to make an impact. The new Wallow Lodge is no exception. The Wallow Lodge is located in the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary, a private concession in the Victoria Falls National Park. A birds-eye view of the area would show you the silver-blue shimmer of the Masuwe River, snaking across a mosaic of green and gold wilderness. The landscape is punctuated by the black basalt gorge, where the rapids of the Zambezi River froth 140 meters below the edge. The ‘Smoke That Thunders’ hangs like a heavy white cloud above the treetops on the horizon. A closer look reveals the canvas suites and main area, blending in seamlessly with the environment on the banks of the Masuwe River. This is a destination of exceptional beauty, and The Wallow Lodge reflects the landscape.
3 nights Fly In Package
From ZAR16 950.00 per adult sharing
Valid until 30 June 2022
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International Airport on FastJet, with airport taxes
- Meet and greet road transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to The Wallow Lodge
- 3 nights stay in a standard room, sharing
- All your meals
- Selected drinks
- Laundry (excludes dry-cleaning and special care items)
- 1 game drive daily in the Wild Horizons Sanctuary (includes Gorge Visit)
- 1 guided tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding the Park's entry fee)
- A visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- 2% Tourism Levy
- Local VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks
- Premium branded drinks and those not specified on arrival
- All items of a personal nature ie. Visa, Gratuities, Curios, etc.
- Rainforest Fee - estimated at USD20.00 for SADC Residents (must be paid with correct cash)
- Conservation Fee - USD15.00 per person, per night
* Valid for South Africans only!
* Subject to availability
* MUST BE FULLY PAID BY 30 MARCH 2022, for travel up to 30 June 2022!
* Wild Horizons and Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
P.O. Box 1273
Hyper By The Sea