Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometers from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Old Drift Lodge is nestled within a wild paradise frequented by elephants, buffalo, herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck and impala.
The main lodge area has 360-degree views, North facing onto the Zambezi & South facing onto a water hole. A 7 kilometre stretch of river flows between the camp and the town of Victoria Falls, making Old Drift Lodge the closest lodge within the National Park to Victoria Falls.
3 nights Fly In Package
From ZAR19 350.00 per adult sharing
Valid until 30 June 2022
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International Airport on FastJet, with airport taxes
- Meet and greet shuttle road transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to The Old Drift Lodge
- 3 nights stay in a standard suite, sharing
- All your meals
- Selected drinks (excludes premium brands)
- Laundry (excludes dry-cleaning and special care items)
- 2 game drives daily in the Zambezi National Park
- Morning and Afternoon River safari
- Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding the rainforest entry fee)
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- 2% Tourism Levy
- Local VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks
- Premium branded drinks and those not specified on arrival
- All items of a personal nature ie. Visa, Gratuities, Curios, etc.
- Rainforest Fee - estimated at USD20.00 for SADC Residents (must be paid with correct cash)
* Valid for South Africans only!
* Subject to availability.
* Wild Horizons and Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
P.O. Box 1273
Hyper By The Sea