The Elephant Camp has been rated one of the best luxury lodges in Zimbabwe, and is within close proximity to the Victoria Falls and the bustling tourist town. Set within the Victoria Falls National Park, The Elephant Camp overlooks the Zambezi Gorges with a magnificent view of the Victoria Falls spray.
The all-inclusive rate covers a wide range of activities, all meals and drinks, WiFi and transfers.
The main area boasts a beautiful sunken fire pit and swimming pool while the suites are equipped with a private viewing deck, plunge pool and outdoor shower. The Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls, promises an intimate safari experience within the wilderness.
3 nights Fly In Package
From ZAR19 350.00 per adult sharing
Valid until 30 June 2022
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International Airport on FastJet, with airport taxes
- Meet and greet shuttle road transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to The Elephant Camp
- 3 nights stay in a standard suite, sharing
- All your meals
- Selected drinks (excludes premium brands)
- Laundry (excludes dry-cleaning and special care items)
- Visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Elephant conservation experience
- Cocktails and Canapes at The Botoka Gorge
- Guided Tour Village Tour
- Guide tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding the rainforest entry fee)
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- 2% Tourism Levy
- Local VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks
- Premium branded drinks and those not specified on arrival
- All items of a personal nature ie. Visa, Gratuities, Curios, etc.
- Rainforest Fee - estimated at USD20.00 for SADC Residents (must be paid with correct cash)
* Valid for South Africans only!
* Subject to availability.
* Wild Horizons and Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
P.O. Box 1273
Hyper By The Sea