Phinda Zuka Lodge
Just four individual thatched Zululand bush suites, make up this intimate lodge that can be reserved as a sole-use villa for private gatherings, or on an individual room booking. Phinda Zuka’s overall ambiance is that of cool, coastal bush style; embodying the sophistication of simplicity. The charming suites cluster around a swampy marsh which turns into a popular waterhole during the rainy season a diversity of wildlife is regularly seen and birdlife flourishes. Each suite boasts a luxurious ensuite bathroom, complete with a circular bath chamber, double showers and twin hand basins. Comfortable lounge chairs, on private verandas, allow for gentle contemplation or an afternoon siesta.
Guest areas include an interactive café-style kitchen, indoor sitting and dining areas, an intimate library and a swimming pool with an extended wooden deck overlooking the surrounding wilderness.
Bush Breaks Special for South Africans Only
1 night's stay from R5950 per adult sharing
valid until 15 December 2023
- 1 night's stay in luxury accommodation, sharing
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner per day
- Selected drinks throughout your stay
- Morning safari drive with tea/coffee stop
- Afternoon safari drive with sundowner drinks
- All transport to/from Phinda Lodges
- Conservation fees (R165 per person per night) and Bed Levy (R6.30 per person, per night) - prepaid on invoice
- Premium alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Etc.
*BOOKABLE WITHIN 21 DAYS OF TRAVEL DATES
*Valid for SA Residents only
*Subject to availability
*EFT payments only
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Standard travel agent's commissions apply.
*AndBeyond & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
Let us get you there!