The Tintswalo Lapalala luxury tents and suites are settled along the edge of an open plain. Each enjoying private plunge pools and beautiful outdoor baths, the luxury accommodation lacks nothing in terms of comfort and modern convenience.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Waterberg’s rolling plains and riverine gorges, the seven luxurious suites mirror the grandeur of the reserve, each paying tribute to the many tribes that roamed Africa centuries ago, offering travellers a true and authentic African experience.
The Maasai Superior Luxury tent has a spacious bedroom, a small lounge area and a large separate bathroom tent. It also has a large private verandah, a sleepout deck and its own private plunge pool.
Tinswalo Lapalala's Maasai Star Bed Tent
1 night's stay from R11 800 per adult sharing
valid until 30 November 2023
- 1 night's stay in a superior tented suite, with an open deck for lounging & sleeping under the stars
- All meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner per day
- Unlimited selection of house drinks throughout your stay (excluding premium drinks)
- Morning safari drive with tea/coffee stop
- Afternoon safari drive with sundowner drinks
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Conservation fees - estimated at R300 pp/per night - prepaid on invoice
- Premium alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Etc.
*Valid for SA Residents only
*Subject to availability
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Limited travel agent's commissions apply.
*Tintswalo & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!