Kambaku Safari Lodge
It’s a place where a piece of Africa’s living heritage has been immaculately conserved. Enter the world of this continent’s most majestic wildlife. Comprehend the word tranquillity. Our lodges are benchmarks on the map of African hospitality. Every day is an opportunity to experience travel at its most transformative. Live – the Kambaku way.
Kambaku would like to invite the adventurous to experience a night in our newly completed overnight hide (star bed experience).
Set on the banks of Nduna (“Old wise man”) Dam where abundant game come to drink, this raised three-tiered sleep-out deck is beyond your wildest expectations. Dam on one side, and bushveld on the other, you are truly in the middle of nowhere. With three levels, you are more than safe from any nocturnal visitors and have space to enjoy the vast African night sky, undisrupted by any city lights. Arriving after dinner, you will be able to relax and enjoy a pre-bedtime drink under the stars, listening to the call of hyenas.
4 nights stay for R19 580 per adult sharing
valid until 30 November 2023
- 4 nights stay in a standard room, sharing
- All meals daily
- Unlimited selection of house drinks throughout your stay (soft drinks, beer & local spirits drinks)
- Morning safari drive with tea/coffee stop
- Afternoon safari drive with sundowner drinks
- Wi-Fi, gym, laundry (limited to 1 bag)
- All transport to/from the lodge
- 1 night's stay in the Kambaku Overnight Hide - R2140.00 per adult sharing, per night (nett rate)
- Conservation fees - estimated at R460 per adult, per night - prepaid on invoice
- Timbavati Gate Fee - estimated at R230 per vehicle
- Premium drinks
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Etc.
*Valid for SA Residents only
*Subject to availability
*Standard travel agent's commissions apply.
*Kambaku & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!
Let us get you there!