Vergenoegd Löw The Wine Estate is one of the oldest working farms in South Africa, with land rights granted in 1696, the graceful Cape Dutch Homestead dates back to 1773 and is celebrated as a National Monument to this day. It all comes down to our wine. The touchable, tasteable, seeable, audible, and breathable proof that Vergenoegd Löw is a true pioneer in the industry. Staying over at Vergenoegd Löw is way beyond luxury and creature comforts.
Feed your soul with views, the traversing sun, the smell of the ocean and fynbos and birdsong. You’re surrounded by serenity and nature – what your senses were designed for. To take in with abandon. Your physical surroundings will serve your body’s yearnings - comfort, cool, warmth, soothing, and visually beautiful.
1 night's stay at Vergenoegd Low from R3960.00 per adult sharing
Valid until 19 December 2023
- 1 night's stay in a deluxe room, sharing
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Fresh farm flower and fruit basket on arrival
- One complimentary wine tasting, per stay
- Limited mini bar: water, soft drinks, beer, Vergenoegd Low House wine (red & white), selection of local spirits
- Tea and coffee, including Nespresso
- Wireless internet access
- Complimentary access to the gym and yoga room
- All transport to/from establishment
- Unspecified drinks
- Spa treatments
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Etc.
*Valid for ALL MARKETS
*Subject to availability
*EFT payments only
*Standard travel agent's commissions apply.
*Vergenoegd Low & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!