Good Food & Great Wine
It's just us... the 8 golden girls on our annual trip to South Africa!
At our age, all we want to do is be excellently wined and deliciously dined!
We are well-traveled, thanks to Cathy, our travel agent, who ensures that all our travel needs and woes are taken care of. We escape the cold winter and travel once a year to South Africa, just to enjoy a 12-night “boutique Cape experience”. We enjoy a bit of safari, but mostly prefer the "Wine-ing and Dining of the delicious Cape... you know, drink it all in.
Our trips to South Africa usually mean we combine safari and the Winelands. It’s become our tradition to go to a game park for about 3 nights, followed by 5 nights in the Cape Winelands, and then ending in the city for 4 nights, where we enjoy a spa pamper and of course shop up a storm. We are retired now... so we do what we want, in our stride. And it's great that we can do all this as a small group of 8 golden girls enjoying life!
OUR TRAVEL ITINERARY: 12 Nights Bespoke Safari & Cape Tour
- Charter flight from Cape Town International Airport to Mala Airstrip
- 3 nights all-inclusive stay at Mala Mala Rattrays (exclusive stay)
- Charter flight from Mala Mala to Cape Town International Airport
- Helicopter transfer from Cape Town International to Delaire Graaf Estate
- 5 nights at Delaire Graaf Estate, with wine tastings at various farm touring
- Helicopter transfer from Delaire Graaf Estate to Twelve Apostles Hotel
- 4 nights at the Twelve Apostles Hotel for spa treatments and fine dining
- Helicopter transfers from the Twelve Apostles Hotel to Cape Town Airport
SOME NOTES FROM THE TRAVEL DESK:
- This itinerary is quite a high-end itinerary but can be tailored to your individual requirements.
- The charter flights can be swapped for road transfers.
- Alternate accommodations can be suggested, in the same areas.
- This suggested tour itinerary can be done all year round.
- Compassline Africa's terms and conditions apply